- In BT and BF-type ovens, the heat unit is produced of 310 stainless steel sheet.
- The ovens are heated with burners mounted on the thermoblock unit.
- The air circulation and air homogeneity are provided with 3000 to 10,000 m3/h radial fans mounted on the thermoblock.
- The regime commencement time of the ovens is 20 to 30 minutes.
- The temperature control is done with the digital thermometer on the control panel.
- The oven walls are in the form of 50 cm panels, preferably made of 15 cm rock wool + Glasswool.
- The oven door is closed with a specially produced door lock.
- The outer surfaces of the oven are coated with electrostatic powder coating.
- The control panel is produced with Siemens material